SLA, Service Level Agreement or Service Level Agreement, is an agreement in which the company and customer speak the same language in terms of service provision.
Various contractual requirements are defined regarding delivery, responsibilities and everything else involving contracted and contracting parties.
We can translate in this way, SLA is like everything that a service provider proposes to deliver to a client within some rules provided for in the contract, involving the time the service will be done, the quality with which it will be delivered, how problems should be reported and the list may get bigger depending on the type of service.
The Service Level Agreement (SLA) consists of a contract between two parties: between the entity that intends to provide the service and the customer that wishes to benefit from it. The main points of the SLA can be summarized in:
- Definition of the results to be obtained;
- The execution time of the activity to be developed;
- Define those responsible for the activities and the involvement they will have;
- Define the tools to be used;
- Detail the quality of the work to be delivered;